Kativasti - Lower Back Relief Therapy
Kativasti is the Ayurvedic treatment for lower back problems. In this process, specially prepared warm medicated oil is kept inside the lower back with herbal paste boundary. Kativasti alleviates lower back pain and spinal disorders. The treatment helps to increase the blood circulation, strengthens muscle and connective tissues and lubricates the joints keeping them flexible and pain free. For severe conditions of sciatica and osteo-arthritis of the hip, the latter condition characterized by severe pain radiating down the leg, a combination of shamana (palliative) and shodhana (eliminatory) measures is necessary to prevent a relapse.
Kativasti - The Kerala Therapy in Vadodara
Diseases like chronic back ache, sciatica, rheumatoid arthritis, lumbago, osteoarthritis, weakness of lower limbs etc. are treated using Kati Vasti. Kati Vasti can be taken as a preventive treatment also. It helps avoid problems related to back and keeps your spine healthy. As medicated oil gets deeply absorbed into the skin it both nourishes and strengthens the muscles and nerves. This is the best treatment for healthy bone, muscle, vertebrae, spine, and nerves.
- Alleviates numbness due to Sciatic nerve compression and most types of low-back pain
- Strengthens back muscles which maintain normal curvature of the spine the bone tissues
- Kati Vasti alleviates lower back conditions like Lumber Spondylosis, Inter vertebral disc prolapsed, Lumbago (low back ache), and Sciatica
- Alleviates pain associated with fracture, dislocation, spinal tuberculosis and tumors
- Strengthens the joints, muscles and soft tissues around and enables you to resume back your work and activities.
- Chronic back ache
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Weakness of lower limbs
It was deceptively simple and at first I didn’t think it could possibly work, but by the third day I was walking like I did when I was twenty ( I am 52 now). I found profound result from each of the different treatments which is a real testimony to the efficacy of this ancient method. I wish you all the best and thank you from my heart for the healing you have brought to me. By the way, the herbs are fabulous. — Ana Sachs, USA
‘Ayurveda Healthcare’ as, “The Kerala Ayurvedic Centre, run by V. Srikant Nair, has been involved in the whole gamut of treatment in Ayurveda. The Center has a panel of doctors and its technicians have been trained in Kerala special therapies”. — Bikram Ghosh, Indian Express, Vadodara
I have just had Panchakarma for the last 30 days, my problem was very achy in joints and muscle all over the body. I feel now a great improvement after the different massages. — Marianne Simonin London, U.K.
I have undergone the Panchkarma treatment which I found very useful. Every one should think and take care of one’s own body and go for such treatments for rejuvenation purpose to prevent aging and the attack of diseases. I felt very much relaxed after the Panchakarma therapies. Me. Srikant Nair and his team of staff and were very encouraging. I wish big success and best of luck for such dedicated treatments. — S.G.Saitonde
"I've had a lot of massages, but today was the first time I've actually "had" a massage. Great experience and a wonderful addition to our vacation. I get massages on a very regular basis and it was my husbands first massage." — ROBERT F.
Tips & Tricks
- Nostricap ( Inhalant Capsules ) by Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal 15th February 2019
- Janu Vati, the most effective treatment for Knee Pain 11th April 2017
- Abhyangam (Ayurvedic body massage) 1st September 2014