Navarakkizhi - The nourishing therapy
This is a full body rejuvenation massage. This massage is very good for toning muscles and imparting lustre. It is performed with the use of linen bags containing cooked Navara rice soaked in a mixture of warm milk and a decoction of Ayurvedic herbs. All nutrients in cooked Navara rice, Ayurvedic herbs, milk and oil help to restore and repair deteriorated tissue, improve blood circulation, stop premature ageing, get rid of toxins, and provide glowing skin. The general massage is for all type of rheumatism, joint pain, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and certain types of skin and muscular diseases. In short, it improves glowing skin and helps to beautify the beauty.
- Rejuvenates the tissues
- Improves muscle tone
- Nourishes the body and increases immunity
- Slows down aging
- Arrests premature greying of hair
- Removes wrinkles on the body
- Preserves youth and vitality
- Enhance the glow of the skin
- Joint pain
- Muscular disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Hyper tension
- Skin disorders
- Dislocation of bones and joints.
It was deceptively simple and at first I didn’t think it could possibly work, but by the third day I was walking like I did when I was twenty ( I am 52 now). I found profound result from each of the different treatments which is a real testimony to the efficacy of this ancient method. I wish you all the best and thank you from my heart for the healing you have brought to me. By the way, the herbs are fabulous. — Ana Sachs, USA
‘Ayurveda Healthcare’ as, “The Kerala Ayurvedic Centre, run by V. Srikant Nair, has been involved in the whole gamut of treatment in Ayurveda. The Center has a panel of doctors and its technicians have been trained in Kerala special therapies”. — Bikram Ghosh, Indian Express, Vadodara
I have just had Panchakarma for the last 30 days, my problem was very achy in joints and muscle all over the body. I feel now a great improvement after the different massages. — Marianne Simonin London, U.K.
I have undergone the Panchkarma treatment which I found very useful. Every one should think and take care of one’s own body and go for such treatments for rejuvenation purpose to prevent aging and the attack of diseases. I felt very much relaxed after the Panchakarma therapies. Me. Srikant Nair and his team of staff and were very encouraging. I wish big success and best of luck for such dedicated treatments. — S.G.Saitonde
"I've had a lot of massages, but today was the first time I've actually "had" a massage. Great experience and a wonderful addition to our vacation. I get massages on a very regular basis and it was my husbands first massage." — ROBERT F.
Tips & Tricks
- Nostricap ( Inhalant Capsules ) by Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal 15th February 2019
- Janu Vati, the most effective treatment for Knee Pain 11th April 2017
- 3 Indian ocean islands for winter sun 1st September 2014
- Sisley Spa opens at Miramar 22nd March 2014
- Top 5 Tips for Choosing a Day Spa 21st March 2014
- Headbands get hygienic 10th March 2014
- The future is laundry free 10th March 2014
- The Training Room launches new courses 7th September 2013