Padabhyanga - Ayurvedic massage on Foot
Feet are the most used parts of our body; this reason makes them highly prone to degeneration. Many issues arising from chronic disorders display their first signs on the lower body. For instance, in case of arthritis feet especially knee joint is a mostly affected part showing signs of pain and inflammation. Many athletes involved in cardio-vascular exercises use their lower limbs to a higher extent in routine practice and also to maintain fitness. When put all together it results in a situation where the lower extremities (feet) are over used, resulting in repeated wear and tear of tissue thus leading to injuries like ligament and muscle tears. Padabhyanga is specially designed for those who seek an answer to rejuvenation of their lower extremities.
- Improves and maintains the health and fitness of lower limbs
- Helps to treat varicosity of veins, Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Helps to heal muscular and ligament tears
- Relieves spasm of muscles of lower limbs
- Strengthens the lower body
- Maintains flexibility of muscles
- Helps athletes to boost their performance
It was deceptively simple and at first I didn’t think it could possibly work, but by the third day I was walking like I did when I was twenty ( I am 52 now). I found profound result from each of the different treatments which is a real testimony to the efficacy of this ancient method. I wish you all the best and thank you from my heart for the healing you have brought to me. By the way, the herbs are fabulous. — Ana Sachs, USA
‘Ayurveda Healthcare’ as, “The Kerala Ayurvedic Centre, run by V. Srikant Nair, has been involved in the whole gamut of treatment in Ayurveda. The Center has a panel of doctors and its technicians have been trained in Kerala special therapies”. — Bikram Ghosh, Indian Express, Vadodara
I have just had Panchakarma for the last 30 days, my problem was very achy in joints and muscle all over the body. I feel now a great improvement after the different massages. — Marianne Simonin London, U.K.
I have undergone the Panchkarma treatment which I found very useful. Every one should think and take care of one’s own body and go for such treatments for rejuvenation purpose to prevent aging and the attack of diseases. I felt very much relaxed after the Panchakarma therapies. Me. Srikant Nair and his team of staff and were very encouraging. I wish big success and best of luck for such dedicated treatments. — S.G.Saitonde
"I've had a lot of massages, but today was the first time I've actually "had" a massage. Great experience and a wonderful addition to our vacation. I get massages on a very regular basis and it was my husbands first massage." — ROBERT F.
Tips & Tricks
- Nostricap ( Inhalant Capsules ) by Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal 15th February 2019
- Janu Vati, the most effective treatment for Knee Pain 11th April 2017
- 3 Indian ocean islands for winter sun 1st September 2014
- Sisley Spa opens at Miramar 22nd March 2014
- Top 5 Tips for Choosing a Day Spa 21st March 2014
- Headbands get hygienic 10th March 2014
- The future is laundry free 10th March 2014
- The Training Room launches new courses 7th September 2013