Pizhichil Kerala Therapy in Vadodara
Pizhichil treatment is a combination of oil massage and heat treatment. A gentle, synchronized massage of up and down is carried out on all parts of the body. The patient is made to lie down on the treatment table and the therapy is performed. It is administered in multiple positions so that no area of the body is left uncovered. A cloth dipped in lukewarm medicated oil is squeezed over the patient's body uniformly and then the oil rubbed smoothly over the body of the patient by masseurs on either side.
Kerala Pizhichil Therapy in Vadodara
Pizhichil treatment is a highly rejuvenating treatment that enhances muscle tone and re-tunes the entire nervous system. Fresh medicated oil is used every day and the duration of pizhichil is decided by the Ayurveda expert after the body constitution of the individual has been determined.
- Relieves body pain and muscle spasms
- Helps in the healing of fractured bones
- Increases immunity and prolongs life span
- Promotes development of muscles
- Anti aging and rejuvenating
- Alleviates the burning sensation in the body
- A soothing and relaxing procedure
- Fits and convulsions
- Muscular Aches and Pains
- Rheumatic diseases
- Sexual weakness
- Neurological disorders
- Blood pressure
It was deceptively simple and at first I didn’t think it could possibly work, but by the third day I was walking like I did when I was twenty ( I am 52 now). I found profound result from each of the different treatments which is a real testimony to the efficacy of this ancient method. I wish you all the best and thank you from my heart for the healing you have brought to me. By the way, the herbs are fabulous. — Ana Sachs, USA
‘Ayurveda Healthcare’ as, “The Kerala Ayurvedic Centre, run by V. Srikant Nair, has been involved in the whole gamut of treatment in Ayurveda. The Center has a panel of doctors and its technicians have been trained in Kerala special therapies”. — Bikram Ghosh, Indian Express, Vadodara
I have just had Panchakarma for the last 30 days, my problem was very achy in joints and muscle all over the body. I feel now a great improvement after the different massages. — Marianne Simonin London, U.K.
I have undergone the Panchkarma treatment which I found very useful. Every one should think and take care of one’s own body and go for such treatments for rejuvenation purpose to prevent aging and the attack of diseases. I felt very much relaxed after the Panchakarma therapies. Me. Srikant Nair and his team of staff and were very encouraging. I wish big success and best of luck for such dedicated treatments. — S.G.Saitonde
"I've had a lot of massages, but today was the first time I've actually "had" a massage. Great experience and a wonderful addition to our vacation. I get massages on a very regular basis and it was my husbands first massage." — ROBERT F.
Tips & Tricks
- Nostricap ( Inhalant Capsules ) by Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal 15th February 2019
- Janu Vati, the most effective treatment for Knee Pain 11th April 2017
- 3 Indian ocean islands for winter sun 1st September 2014
- Sisley Spa opens at Miramar 22nd March 2014
- Top 5 Tips for Choosing a Day Spa 21st March 2014
- Headbands get hygienic 10th March 2014
- The future is laundry free 10th March 2014
- The Training Room launches new courses 7th September 2013